February 20, 2013

MPFREE now on Soundcloud

MarcusMatteo

10 Comments

After many delays and tribulations, Marcus Matteos debut album MPFREE was finally released today as planned on SoundCloud, have a listen below. Tracks can be streamed and downloaded. Remember no one can be succesful without support! For good music to be heard it must be spread! If you like and believe in what you hear share it on every social media outlet you possess! And dont forget to follow us on those as well! Much more to come this year, stick around to find out what! Thanks!

10 Comments

Angelina

February 22, 2013 at 4:38 am

Awesomeeeeeeee! I wish you much luck in your travels for success!

Tameka

February 22, 2013 at 5:37 am

love the music Marcus…..My fav is Love set me free!!!!!

MarcusMatteo

April 10, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Sorry I just realize my replys didnt post!…… Thanks Tameka its one of my favorites as well! Love you!

shandra brown

February 22, 2013 at 5:01 pm

im in love. Cant wait for the listing party that im inviting myself too.

MarcusMatteo

April 10, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Sorry I just realize my replys didnt post!…… Thanks Shan you better be there! I will sing directly to you!

Chenge Chando

February 23, 2013 at 3:37 am

Marcus, this is remarkable! Proud of you and your accomplishments. First steps are always the toughest, now that you have done this, I’m sure we will get to hear more from you. Keeping on keeping on- you rock!!

MarcusMatteo

April 10, 2013 at 4:01 pm

Sorry I just realize my replys didnt post!…… Thanks so much Chenge! I hope it does it has been very rewarding thus far :0)

Shenita Jones

February 23, 2013 at 3:41 am

Marcus: Wow!!!!!!!! Tameka sent this to me. This is very nice. You’re very talented. I am passing this website on to everyone I know and I hope you continue to pursue this gift that God has blessed you with. I can truly say that I am very happy for you.

Shenita

MarcusMatteo

April 10, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Sorry I just realize my replys didnt post!…… Thanks so much Shenita! I really appreciate it I have seen you in a long time! we should fix that soon 😉 Thanks so much again!